Becoming An Organizer
Becoming a Professional Organizer
Considering becoming a Professional Organizer or Productivity Consultant? A great place to start is by reading this info-packed Frequently Asked Questions sheet from the NAPO education committee.
You will also want to seek out educational events to learn more.
- Join us at our NAPO Georgia Chapter meetings for great speakers and panels. Click here for info on our meetings.
- Attend the annual NAPO Conference where there is 3 days of incredible keynote speakers and educational sessions. Click here for more info!
Good Resource Books for Beginning Organizers
- Born to Organize by Sara Pedersen
- Conquering Chronic Disorganization by Judith Kolberg (NAPO-GA member)
- How To Start A Home-Based Professional Organizing Business by Dawn Noble
- Organizing From The Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
- Organizing Plain and Simple by Donna Smallin
- The Organized Student by Donna Goldberg
- The Professional Organizer’s Bible Volume 1 by Ramona Creel
This is by no means an all-inclusive list. It is simply a taste of what is out there. There are more resources available from NAPO National via “NAPO University“.