Join NAPO Georgia
|WHY JOIN?||REGULAR MEMBERSHIP||ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP||VOLUNTEER|
Running a business is no easy venture. Being organized just isn’t enough. By joining NAPO and NAPO-Georgia, you will have a support structure to help guide you whether you are just starting out in the profession or looking for ways to expand.
In either case, NAPO Georgia members are your best resources for improving your organizing skills and managing your business. NAPO Georgia members have specialties ranging from residential to office organizing, organizing moves, home staging, and many more.
To experience NAPO-Georgia in person, visit one of our monthly meetings where you will meet others in the business and learn from their experiences. You can attend as a guest for only $25. See our Events page for more detail.
NAPO Georgia Chapter Membership Classifications
$110 – NAPO member doing or considering doing business in the organizing/productivity profession; has voting privileges, may serve as member or officer of the board. There is a $10.00 initiation fee for the first year of membership.
$50 – NAPO member who is an employee of a Professional Member; has voting privileges, is not eligible to serve on the board.
$25 – NAPO member who is retired from the organizing profession, is at least 55 years of age and has been a member of NAPO for a minimum of 15 years; has voting privileges, is not eligible to serve on the board.
$25 – NAPO member who is enrolled as a full-time student; has no voting privileges, is not eligible to serve on the board.
Corporate Associate Member:
$265 – Primary representative of a company or business related to organizing, has voting privileges, is eligible to serve on the board; does not have to be a member of NAPO. There is a $10.00 initiation fee for the first year of membership.
Membership — Valuable Benefits
- Free Referral Listings – NAPO-Georgia provides a link to NAPO’s National Referral System. This is the only fully independent system which matches organizers with clients seeking their services.
- Free Member Listing, Internet Communication and Support– NAPO-Georgia members exchange ideas and information via a members-only internet discussion. Discussions range from helpful products to challenging clients to better business practices to subcontracting opportunities.
- Networking Opportunities with colleagues at meetings and social functions.
- Leadership Opportunities – NAPO is run by and for professional organizers. We encourage members to step up and play a role in shaping the future of the organizing business and NAPO.
- Educational / Professional Programs at chapter meetings and other events.
- Monthly chapter newsletter.
- Large library with free check-out privileges of organizing books and CD’s.
- Quarterly Orientation Program to assist new members with getting to know our organization and the resources that are available.
- Monthly meetings with top-notch speakers, networking time, volunteer of the month, and Associate Member spotlight.
- Two social events per year.
- Connection to an organization with a robust Code of Ethics.
To join NAPO-Georgia, you must first join NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers). This applies to all membership categories.
The cost of membership depends upon which classification applies to you. Membership renews in September each year. There is an additional $10.00 initiation fee for the first year of membership.
Associate Membership — A Valuable Sales Tool
Four great reasons to join our team:
- A valuable partnership! Partner with our regular members by offering discounts, referral bonuses, and other programs. Share your service or product with our members and we will spread the word to our clients!
- Receive free publicity through a link on the home page of the chapter web site, our associate member web page, listings in our newsletter, and speaking and networking opportunities at our monthly meetings and other events.
- Join forces with regular members at our publicity events.
- Get Organized Month Opportunities — Every January associate members can partner with regular members to promote their business throughout the month devoted to educating the public on organizational topics.
The cost for an associate membership, $265, represents a small fee to be a part of one of the fastest growing markets in America: Organizing! It’s easy math. How many sales over the next year will you need to close to recoup that investment?