Welcome to the Georgia Chapter
National Association of Professional Organizers!
Our next chapter meeting is:
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Estate Attorney Meridith Bush
Doris Chambers Vaughans, Ph.D., LPC, NCC
Valerie Darling, owner of Home Care Matters
Click here for more information and directions to the current location.
Following meeting date: Tuesday, November 15th, 2016
About NAPO Georgia
Whether you are…
- Seeking the assistance of a Professional Organizer
- Searching for story ideas on the organizing industry
- Interested in becoming a Professional Organizer
- Looking for information about joining NAPO Georgia
- Looking for information about NAPO Georgia
…. Your answers are here!
We invite you to search our member listing and find the right professional organizer for you, learn about the organizing industry, read about upcoming events and see how our Associate Members can help you reach your organizing goals.
Our Mission Statement is to develop, lead, and promote professional organizers and the organizing industry. For information about being a guest at one of our meetings, please contact our membership director.
3 Top Reasons To Attend a NAPO-Georgia Meeting
1. Connect: Meet like-minded people and grow your professional network.
2. Educate: Attend programs designed to help you build your business.
3. Support: Explore volunteer and leadership opportunities within your local chapter.
Click Chapter Meetings for additional information.
Looking for products and services to help you get organized?
Check out what our business partners, the Associate Members, have to offer! Associate membership allows companies whose business/product is pertinent to the organizing profession to belong to NAPO Georgia.
Click here to see testimonials for our Associate Members
Links to PB Works:
© Copyright 2016 • National Association of Professional Organizers – Georgia • All rights reserved
The National Association of Professional Organizers, Georgia Chapter, is a legal entity separate and distinct from NAPO, Inc. (the National Association of Professional Organizers) and is not entitled to act on behalf of or to bind NAPO, contractually or otherwise.