Welcome to the Georgia Chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers!
Our next chapter meeting is Tuesday, June 11, 2013.
About NAPO Georgia
Whether you are…
• Seeking the assistance of a Professional Organizer,
• Searching for story ideas on the organizing industry, or
• Looking for information about joining NAPO-Georgia
• Looking for information about NAPO-Georgia,
…. Your answers are here!
We invite you to search our member listing and find the right professional organizer for you, learn about the organizing industry, read about upcoming events and see how our Associate Members can help you reach your organizing goals.
Our Mission Statement is to develop, lead, and promote professional organizers and the organizing industry. For information about being a guest at one of our meetings, please contact our membership director.
3 Top Reasons To Attend a NAPO-Georgia Meeting
1. Connect: Meet like-minded people and grow your professional network.
2. Educate: Attend programs designed to help you build your business.
3. Support: Explore volunteer and leadership opportunities within your local chapter.
Click Chapter Meetings for additional information.
Looking for products and services to help you get organized?
Check out what our business partners, our Associate Members, have to offer! Associate membership allows companies whose business and/or product is pertinent to the organizing profession to belong to NAPO-Georgia.
|Keller Williams Realty|
|McGregor Moving and Storage|
Webinar: Using Evernote and Pinterest to Capture Ideas and Information
Who: NAPO Georgia Chapter
Instructor: Allison Carter, CPO®
Click here for more info!
(CE credits not applicable)
Links to PB Works: